Dear Parents and Friends,
John Perryn Primary School's PTA & F (Parents Teachers Association & Friends) is a voluntary committee which aims to involve parents in school life, fund raising and other community activities. We re-launched the PTA & F in 2011 and since then we have raised thousands for school events, trips and resources. Our main events are the Christmas Fair in December and the Summer Fair in July. We try to organise smaller events during the year, including cultural celebrations (Eid/ Christmas/ St Patrick’ Day etc) and a film afternoon in January/ February which is always very popular.
All parents are automatically PTA members and are welcome to attend our meetings which are advertised in both schools’ newsletters and the school calendar. An extra pair of hands is always welcome at PTA & F events, even if you cannot attend the meetings. Without question, the most valuable asset that we have is the volunteer. Sometimes people say the reason why they don’t volunteer is because they weren’t asked – well please consider yourself asked!
The current volunteer committee members are:
Rocio - Secretary Daniella - Vice Chair Melissa - Chair Nicole - Treasurer
The PTA & F can help parents:
- Make recommendations to enhance the school
- Be involved in your child’s school journey and learning
- Build friendships and gain skills whilst engaging in volunteering
- Help fundraise for extra resources and activities to enrich your children’s education
The PTA & F can help children:
- receive a richer education as a result of items and activities provided by the PTA for example Mad Science Day, pantomime, and resources for extra curriculum activities
- benefit from your increased knowledge and understanding of the school community
The PTA & F can help teachers:
- reach potential volunteers and enthusiasts who can help with school projects
If you would like any more information, please contact us by email or leave your details with the school office and we can get in touch.
Our email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raise funds for John Perryn every time you buy online!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising free donations for John Perryn PTA with 'easyfundraising'?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation - including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S - and it won't cost you a penny to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/johnperrynpta/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping. After you've checked out, the retailer will make a donation to John Perryn PTA at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
Thank you for your support.