Our vision and values for all members of the John Perryn Community.
The 'John Perryn Way' underpins everything we do at John Perryn Primary School.
‘Aiming high to achieve success in all that we do.’
- We treat everybody and everything with respect and kindness.
- We respect the right that we have to learn and enjoy learning.
- We are responsible for our own actions.
- We aim to make John Perryn a fun and caring place to be.
- To provide a safe, nurturing, stimulating and happy learning environment where everyone is valued.
- Instil, in every child, pride in who they are and what they can achieve.
- Offer an innovative knowledge based curriculum, which engages all children.
- Celebrate our diversity and the community in which we live.
- Work closely with and value the contributions of our families.
- Providing a highly inclusive learning environment to ensure success for all.
- Nurture curiosity in enquiring minds.
- Build an environment based on mutual respect, where everyone is valued.
- Empower our children to take an active role in the society we live in and make positive contributions.
- Embrace change to succeed in an ever evolving world.